2015 Hinkelfest Chicken Festival!
It's a weekend full of fun, with tons of food and outdoor entertainment for the whole family! The fun starts Friday evening from 5pm; Saturday from 8am-? and Sunday from 9am- 4pm. Download a pdf of this year's brochure.
Don't miss the TALENT SHOW Sunday afternoon from 12:30-3pm and the Andy "ELVIS" Svrcek Grand Finale from 3-4pm!
This Year's Highlights include:
- Chicken Dinners Saturday and Sunday- from 11am. Dine-in or take-out.
- Mouthwatering chicken made in a variety of ways at our food stands - chicken pot pie, chicken tenders, chicken cheese steaks, egg rolls, grilled chicken breast sandwiches, chicken fried rice and more!
- Food Stands include funnel cakes, French fries, burgers, milk shakes, gelato, Italian water ice!
- Food & Games - Check out the complete list of available food.
- Free Live Music and Variety Shows. Check out the entertainment for 2015.
- Games, rides, bingo and the food booths on the midway!
- Chicken Cooking Contest. Show off your culinary skills. Prizes awarded Saturday afternoon. To enter, see our 2015 cooking contest rules. This year includes a kids cooking contest!
- Farmer's Breakfast Saturday morning- 8am- 10am - generous portions and a huge selection
- Sunday Morning Coffee & Pastries before the church service.
- Craft Show- Saturady and Sunday! Want to exhibit? Register now.
- Blood Mobile - Sunday from 9am - 4pm
- Talent Show - See the contest rules and Register Now! $$Prizes will be awarded$$.
- Auction - will be held during the Talent Show - Featured Item - Handmade quilt
• FREE PARKING • FREE ADMISSION • FREE OUTDOOR LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!
Sorry, no pets allowed. No firearms.
Since 1991, all proceeds from the Hinkelfest Chicken Festival benefit five local Fredericksburg community organizations: The Matthews Public Library, Community Association, Fire Company, American Legion Auxiliary and the Lions Club. Learn more about these organizations!
Thank you to our volunteers, sponsors and community for making Hinkelfest a huge success! We are always looking for volunteers. Interested in getting involved? Call 865-1159.
See you in Fredericksburg, September 18-19-20, 2015